Ingredients of English Scones
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of organic.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
English Scones instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Mix dry ingredients in a med-large bowl..
- Add egg and milk to bowl and mix well..
- You can add scone filler ingredients here if you like : chocolate chips, blueberries, raisins, etc..
- Leave 2 tablespoons in bowl. This will be used as a glaze later..
- Once everything is mixed, dump contents onto floured surface and form dough with your hands..
- Roll out dough to 3/4inch thickness. Use round cookie cutter to cut scones out of dough..
- Place scones on greased cookie sheet..
- Glaze top of scones with the remaining 2 tablespoons of mixture. Leave sitting at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- Place scones in oven for 10 minutes..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME