Ingredients of Exchange Student Life Hacks: Eggplant Omelette (Torta)
- You need of vegetables.
- You need 7 of Chinese eggplants.
- You need 1 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You need of eggs and dairy.
- You need 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare of spices and base ingredients.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 5 spice powder (optional), to taste.
- It’s 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
Exchange Student Life Hacks: Eggplant Omelette (Torta) instructions
- boil or grill eggplants until they turn soft..
- beat eggs along with salt, pepper, spring onions, and 5 spice.
- once eggplants are soft, peel off skin and mash with fork until they reach tge desired flattened shape..
- soak both sides of eggplant in beaten egg mixture..
- heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry battered eggplants on both sides..
- serve with ketchup and rice. share, make merry, and have fun!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME