Lunch: Chinese fluffy omelette, with bean sprouts and oyster sauce.
This is a delicious contrast between golden, fluffy eggs, crunchy fresh greens and salty oyster sauce.
You can serve it as a little starter or for a light dinner with steamed jasmin rice.
Ingredients of Fluffy Omelette with Chinese Chives with Mayonnaise
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 4 of to 5 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Fluffy Omelette with Chinese Chives with Mayonnaise instructions
- Cut the Chinese chives into about 5 cm lengths..
- Beat the eggs, and add the mayonnaise..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, and add the Chinese chives. Cook until wilted, and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the beaten eggs, and stir quickly. When the eggs are cooked, it is done..
One of the ingredients that I bought for the recipe testing is Chinese chives, or garlic chives (韭菜).
If you have cooked with Chinese chives, you will know that they come in a bundle at.
Chinese Chives Omelette is a popular egg dish in Chinese and Malaysian cuisine.
Get this quick and easy recipe with simple ingredients!
Use spatula to spread the chives evenly in the pan, pour the eggs evenly over the chives.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com