Photo “French omelette with chives” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
French omelet, French omelette, Beaten eggs fried with butter.
French three eggs fluffy omelette, top view Mushroom Omelette folded in a Omelette Pan Wrapped omelette with grated cheese.
Ingredients of French Omelette with Chives
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of butter.
- It’s of Chives (chopped) + couple for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
French Omelette with Chives step by step
- Whisk eggs with a splash of milk to lighten them up, add chopped chives, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet until the bubbling just stops being carful not to brown, shake pan to cover bottom.
- Add eggs to pan and keep eggs moving to cook without browning, when eggs are almost set start to roll eggs over themselves starting from edge closest to you.
- Before rolling to the end, roll far edge in, invert onto a serving plate and garnish with whole chives.
For some, an omelet is an omelet.
But for the French, the omelette is a culinary category of its own.
It’s an art, a fine art, that has a detailed way to make it.
To begin making an incredible omelette, you’ve got to break three farm fresh eggs, and a pinch of salt and a half teaspoon of water.
Whisk until your egg mixture is completely liquid.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com