French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast.
You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and.
Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside.
Ingredients of French toast 🍞
- You need 1 of egg 🥚.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt🧂.
- You need 2 pieces of white bread.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan).
- You need of What you will need to make it:.
- It’s of Bowl🍚.
- It’s of Fork🍴.
- It’s of Pan🍳.
- It’s of Plate🍽️.
- You need of Fork and knife🍴.
- You need of Make sure you have gas or not you won’t have fire🔥⛽.
French toast 🍞 instructions
- Get: an egg🥚 and a bowl. Then crack the egg and pour the egg whites and the egg yolk into the bowl..
- Get: salt and pour a pinch of it in the egg yolk and egg whites..
- Stir well with a fork. 🍴.
- Get plain white bread and dip both front and back of the white bread..
- Then get a pan and put cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan) and put the fire at least under the pan..
- Then put your dipped toast on the pan.
- And cook it well. Make sure you check if it’s golden brown on both sides like shown in the picture.
- Then take it and put it on a plate and then Bon appetite!.
Learn how Crouton Crackerjacks makes simple yet delicious french toast!
There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this.
Do it with passion or not at all.
Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes.
I’ll wake up at any ungodly hour for waffle French toast.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com