Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
- It’s of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2”) thick.
- It’s of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- You need of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- It’s of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- You need of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- You need of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME