Knives and forks are completely optional when serving this fun-to-eat French toast transformation.
The filling choices are up to you—try banana, peanut butter and fruit pie filling.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Ingredients of French Toast Roll Ups
- Prepare 1 of bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Fruit and Nutella or fruit and cream cheese.
French Toast Roll Ups instructions
- Cut the crust of bread..
- Roll flat with rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese or Nutella add fruit and roll up.
- Dip in egg then roll in cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until done.
This easy sweet and savory Sausage French Toast Roll Ups recipe is as fun to make as it is to eat.
Blueberry French Toast Roll-Ups With Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce: A blueberry jam filling plus a cream cheese dipping sauce makes these roll-ups taste like a slice of creamy cheesecake heaven.
I’ve seen countless french toast roll ups on the internet so I thought there was little point in adding mine into the mix.
But the other day, I A quick google confirmed that french toast roll ups with ham and cheese inside them certainly aren’t a dime a dozen.
In fact, when I Googled “ham cheese french.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com