Knives and forks are completely optional when serving this fun-to-eat French toast transformation.
The filling choices are up to you—try banana, peanut butter and fruit pie filling.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Ingredients of French Toast Roll-Ups
- You need 8 slice of white bread.
- You need 1 of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 of diced strawberries.
- It’s 1 of Nutella.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of butter.
French Toast Roll-Ups step by step
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin..
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. I really like cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination..
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined..
- In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon..
- Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter..
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed..
- Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar. You can serve with syrup for dipping but I think they’re perfectly good all by themselves..
This easy sweet and savory Sausage French Toast Roll Ups recipe is as fun to make as it is to eat.
With just a few basic ingredients, this is a breakfast or brunch that is always sure to impress!
The problem with these Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups is that they are way too easy to make.
Because frankly, let’s not kid ourselves, these are not a normal breakfast by any stretch of the imagination.
Blueberry French Toast Roll-Ups With Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce: A blueberry jam filling plus a cream cheese dipping sauce makes these roll-ups taste like a slice of creamy cheesecake heaven.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com