So there’s this local diner that my husband and I LOVE to go to.
I realize how sad that might sound.
It even sounds sad to me sometimes.
Ingredients of French toast with an egg in the middle.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of wheat bread.
- Prepare 1 of as much cinnamon as you want.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk or enough to make the batter.
- You need 1 of cookie cutter.
French toast with an egg in the middle. step by step
- Mix 2 eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Cut a hole with a cookie cutter in the middle of the bread and dip in the egg mixture..
- Place on greased pan and quickly crack an egg in the middle of the bread. One egg per bread, makes 4..
- Flip to other side..
- Contine to cook/flip until egg in the middle doesn’t jiggle..
- Add whatever you want on top, syrup or hot sauce..
To freeze French toast, cool slices on wire rack.
Prepare French Toast as directed, place in waffle iron, close the lid and cook as manufacturer directs.
This takes about half the time of regular French Use the beaten egg/milk mixture like most people responded however don’t SOAK the bread.just dip it in the egg mixture so both sides are coated.
The French toast goes well with scrambled eggs, too.
I saw Eggnog French Toast on a restaurant menu and thought I can make this at home.logged onto All Recipes and found this fabulous recipe and made it for dinner one evening last week!!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com