Beat together eggs, milk and salt.
Learn how to make these delicious and easy french toast roll ups stuffed with strawberries and sweetened cream cheese!
Looking for the perfect breakfast to make for your guy or gal?
Ingredients of French toast with caramelized pecans, strawberries and cream
- You need 1 pound of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of plus 3 tablespoons sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of (1 and 1/2 in thick) slices stale brioche.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
French toast with caramelized pecans, strawberries and cream instructions
- In a medium Bowl, mix together strawberries and 1/2 cup of sugar. Set aside..
- In a food processor, blend together heavy cream, cream cheese and 1 tbsp sugar until thick and creamy..
- In a baking dish, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Place bread slices in pan and soak on each side until well coated and soaked through. In a large skillet or griddle, over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Remove and drain the bread slices and cook until golden turning once, about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, add the pecans, brown sugar and two tablespoons butter. Stir until sugar has melted and pecans are coated and sticky pecans and strawberries..
I served him up a plate of strawberries and cream stuffed french toast and waited with bated breath for his reaction.
He is my ultra honest critic (in the most It is quickly dipped into a rich custard batter and cooked on a sizzling butter griddle until golden brown.
The stuffed french toast is topped with.
Get this recipe for delicious stuffed French toast with strawberries and cream – sure to please everyone in your family!
This stuffed French toast recipe reminds me of something you would get from a luxurious bed and breakfast or swanky hotel with a fabulous brunch.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com