It’s the ultimate manly man meal.
Make the Sandwich: To build the sandwiches, place a waffle on a plate.
Top with a piece of chicken and.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken and Waffles Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- You need 3 tbsp of canola mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low fat buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 of frozen whole grain waffles.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breasts.
- It’s 8 slice of tomato.
- You need 4 of lettuce leaves.
Fried Chicken and Waffles Sandwich step by step
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients through black pepper in a small bowl..
- Cook bacon in a large non stick skillet.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 4 waffles. Divide chicken, bacon, tomato, and lettuce evenly among servings. Top with remaining waffles..
- 355 calories per serving.
Homemade waffles are piled high with fried chicken tenders and sausage gravy then topped with more waffles and sauce for a decadent breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Mantastic Fried Chicken ‘n’ Waffle Sandwich Recipe.
To build sandwich, place chicken on waffle and drizzle with hot sauce mixture.
Top with fried egg and another waffle.
You may be able to find more information about this and.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com