Once you get the hang of achieving the right ratio of fruit to yogurt, experiment by adding different types of fruits and sweeteners.
This article has recipes for four different types of fruit and yogurt smoothies: strawberry.
This easy fruit smoothie with yogurt recipe calls for just three ingredients–yogurt, fruit juice and whatever frozen fruit you have on hand.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
- You need 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- Prepare 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- You need 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach instructions
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.
To reduce the sugar content, substitute a leafy green for one of their fruits.
Smucker’s Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves, ice cubes, milk, vanilla Greek yogurt.
Skinny Carrot Cake with Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese FrostingYummly.
Watch How To Prepare A Yogurt And Fruit Smoothie from the pioneers of how to videos.
This tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions to guarantee you.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com