An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin recipe made with bakery-style high muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping!
These are the very best banana muffins I’ve.
Muffins made with no flour, no butter, and no oil!
Ingredients of Fruity banana muffins
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries or raspberries.
Fruity banana muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven at 375o F. Grease 12 muffin cups..
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in it..
- Mix liquid ingredients, except fruits. Add them to the dry ingredients and mix until it’s homogeneous, not more. Add the fruits..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups. Oven 20 to 30 minutes..
Healthy Banana Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat or spelt flour and no sugar.
Healthy banana muffins that will make your tastebuds dance!
This banana muffin recipe is made with whole wheat flour, mashed banana, and a little bit of maple syrup.
This small batch banana muffin recipe is a scaled down version of the muffins I’ve been making for my family.
Mashed banana keeps these Banana Flax Muffins soft, sweet, and moist without These Banana Flax Muffins are not like those giant cupcake-in-disguise muffins that you find in your local cafe.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com