How do I make gluten-free blueberry muffins egg-free?
These classic gluten free blueberry muffins are crisp on the outside, soft and tender inside.
These are my favorite gluten free blueberry muffins, studded with big fresh blueberries.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 150 g of rice flour.
- You need 50 g of potato starch.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1 sheet of white chocolate (40g).
- It’s 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the coconut oil, maple syrup and sugar. Mix well. Add the chia seeds, blueberries and chopped chocolate into the bowl to mix..
- Add the rice flour, potato starch and baking powder to the bowl to mix, then pour the milk. Stir well until no powdery texture left..
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners or use silicon muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way, and bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown..
- Note: you can use only rice flour instead of adding potato starch, is so, add 200g of rice flour..
Just to be sure that this recipe works for those of us that may not necessarily be on a gluten-free diet.
These classic blueberry muffins, made with our Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Mix, are quick and easy when you’re in a hurry.
Blueberry muffins are one of the easiest and most fool-proof baked goods you can make from scratch.
And you can absolutely make fluffy vegan muffins using no eggs.
Blueberry muffins can be made gluten-free with almond meal, xanthan gum, and gluten-free flour, creating a delicious treat.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com