Pour fruit mixture over French toast.
Add maple syrup or sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar on top, if you like.
Amazing vegan and gluten-free French toast!
Ingredients of Golden Graham French Toast with Banana Topping
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Golden Grahams cereal.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread (your choice). I used wheat..
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk or heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Banana.
- You need 1 of Maple Syrup.
Golden Graham French Toast with Banana Topping instructions
- On a plate, mash Golden Grahams to mostly powder with a fork. Doesn’t need to be powder completely but no big chunks or may burn..
- Mix tablespoon of melted butter, eggs, milk, almond milk (or whipping cream), & spices in medium bowl. Bowl needs to be big enough to dip bread in..
- Dip bread in egg mixture….then place in golden graham “powder” on both sides..
- Fry in pan on both sides til…well, “golden”…add butter to pan as needed. Fry a couple of banana slices to add on top of french toast after making all of the frenchtoast.
Filled with a caramel banana sauce and topped with homemade caramel syrup this is sure Do you have some brown bananas on your counter top that you’re wondering what to do with?
Thick cut cinnamon french toast topped with caramelized bananas and roasted hazelnuts.
While your toast is getting golden, caramelize the bananas.
You can give a bananas foster flavor with rum extract.
I also like to stuff French Toast with bananas and cheesecake filling.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com