Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s pinch of smoked paprika.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside..
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy..
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving..
- If you’re going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME