Chicken Cordon Bleu Slider, Ham ‘n’ Cheese Omelet Roll, Ham Cheese Oven Omelet, etc.
This is just one of those throw together omelette/frittatas.
Flip over and when egg is set, top with cheese.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 oz of sliced ham.
- It’s 1 oz of cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 of clementine.
Ham and Cheese Omelet with Toast and Fruit step by step
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Pour eggs into pan when butter is melted.
- Tear ham slice(s) into small bits and add them to eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to eggs to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese onto eggs.
- When there is little to no liquid egg left, fold omelet in half.
- Start toast in toaster.
- After 2 minutes, flip omelet.
- After 2 minutes, remove omelet from heat.
- Spread peanut butter on toast.
With a quick flip of the wrist, TURN pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto plate.
The ham and cheese omelet is a classic breakfast that only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day.
With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal!
This quick and tasty ham and cheese toasted sandwich packs nutrition for breakfast or lunch.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com