Muffin Tin Eggs withh Ham and Cheese are a quick & simple breakfast for on the go.
They are packed with protein, low in carbs, keto friendly & easy to make.
Healthy egg muffin cups are sort of like mini egg omelettes that you bake in a muffin pan and can grab for breakfast on the go.
Ingredients of Ham, egg and cheese muffins!
- You need 1 packages of ham (any kind).
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
Ham, egg and cheese muffins! step by step
- First preheat oven to 375 on bake.
- Get a paper towel and dip into oil then rub the oil inside each muffin spot.
- Use 2 or 3 pieces of ham to fill each muffin spot (make sure the bottom is completely covered so the egg wont just fall through).
- Crack one egg inside each muffin spot ontop on the ham.
- Sprinkle with chives and pepper if you like.
- Put in oven for 12 mintues.
- Sprinkle cheese on top as soon as it gets out and your ready to eat ( after it cools off a little bit).
Sausage, Mushroom, and Pepper Breakfast MuffinsYummly.
Ham Cheese and Egg Muffin Cups Recipe are the perfect easy breakfast.
Ham cups are filled with eggs and veggies then baked in the oven.
Ham, Egg, & Cheese Muffins. Referral links are used in this post. We love bacon and eggs for breakfast.
Place bottom half of English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com