Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together.
Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham.
The thigh of the hind leg of.
Ingredients of Ham & Egg English Muffin
- It’s 4 of English muffins.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 8 of Ham slices.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Butter / Mayonnaise *for scrambled eggs.
Ham & Egg English Muffin step by step
- Slice a muffin into two and toast both sides. If you do not want to mess up your toaster with corn grits, toast with a pan!.
- Add milk & honey in beaten eggs and mix well..
- Put butter or mayonnaise in a pan and make scrambled eggs..
- Slice cucumber, tomato and ham..
- Place scrambled eggs, cucumber and tomato on a muffin slice..
- Put mayonnaise, ham and then top it with another slice of a muffin..
- To keep muffins dry, place cucumber & tomato between scrambled eggs & ham!.
I was always sort of a ham.
Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar.
Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine.
This is an excerpt from Rubberhead.
To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com