While I often serve them for breakfast or as a brunch dish.
So cue the Cheesy Hash Brown Cups with Baked Eggs!
The real beauty here is that not only are these cups super filling, but they’re also easily enjoyed They’re a full morning meal in a single cup, and if history is any indication, then we know that muffin tin breakfasts are a big hit around here (looking at.
Ingredients of Hash brown breakfast basket or cups
- It’s 4 of potato medium size or 1 pound of frozen hash brown 3 cups.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s of Stuffing # 1.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peppers or mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of meat ham or bacon or sausage.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of 6 eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese cheddar or feta or any of your favorite.
Hash brown breakfast basket or cups instructions
- Preheat oven 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the inside of your muffin pan with good amount.
- Start making the crust you mix hash brown with egg white spices and butter divide and scoop half cup to each muffin and press it on the bottom and up the side making cup shape and bake for 15 minutes.
- Start cooking over medium heat vegetables and meat.
- After 15 minutes get the potatoes cups out of oven scoop 1 tablespoon of stuffing top with cheese back to the reheat oven for 2 minutes then take them out crack one egg on top of each cup sprinkle some salt pepper-on top and cook for 8 minutes for soft yolk or more for firm eggs enjoy.
Use your fingers to press mixture into the sides and bottom of each cup to form nests.
Sausage and Egg Hash Brown Cups are the perfect easy breakfast for busy weekday mornings or a casual weekend brunch.
The cheesy hash brown cup is filled with a sausage patty and topped with an egg for a filling and delicious breakfast any day of the week!
Hash brown egg cups are a creative and yummy way to combine two tasty breakfast foods into one.
Be sure to press potatoes into the sides and bottoms of the pan.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com