Combine soup, margarine, salt, pepper, onion and cheese.
Gently mix in the potatoes and pour into prepared pan.
Hashbrown casserole is one of the most addicting side dishes you will ever eat!
Ingredients of hash brown casserole
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 packages of frozen hash browns.
- It’s 1 cup of butter or margrine.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
hash brown casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 375.
- combine all above ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- evenly spread mixture into large casserole pan.
- sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- bake for about 40 minutes.
You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and bake the next morning—so convenient! —Cheryl Johnson, Plymouth, Minnesota DIRECTIONS.
This delicious hash brown casserole is perfect for a large brunch or dinner, or take it along to a potluck gathering.
Use light sour cream and soups to make this casserole a bit lower in fat.
The hash brown bake is an excellent dish to serve with a big family breakfast as well.
The hash brown casserole in these photos is actually a double of the recipe below.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com