Savory and crispy, they’re a classic staple to a midmorning.
Watch how to make irresistibly crispy hash browns in this short recipe video!
With this technique, you’ll enjoy the best homemade hash browns you’ve ever had.
Ingredients of Hash Browns
- It’s 5 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning mix.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
Hash Browns step by step
- Peel your potatoes and grate them finely..
- Wash the potatoes well to remove the starch from them, then soak in a bowl of salty water for 15 minutes..
- Drain them well then cook in a pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Let the potatoes cool down completely, then transfer to bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Add your cheese of choice, I used cheddar..
- Shape your potatoes into round or oblong shapes..
- You may keep the hash browns in the freezer for up to seven days..
- In a hot pan, add some olive oil and cook the hash browns on high heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy..
These are way too good to be limited to a boring side dish (that you drown in ketchup, anyway).
Break out of your breakfast rut and.
Hash browns are one of those brilliant recipes that taste amazing, look impressive and take very little effort.
A welcome addition to any breakfast or lunch.
Making hash browns from fresh potatoes is so easy.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com