Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner!
These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique.
Looking for a hash browns recipe that doesn’t taste like raw potato?
Ingredients of Hashbrowns
- It’s 2 of Large Potatoes (or 3 medium).
- It’s 1 slice of onion minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- Rinse potatoes and chop into cubes, layout on a baking pan..
- Slice up onion and sprinkle over potatoes evenly..
- Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning..
- Poor a small amount of vegetable oil over potatoes and mix together (not too much, just enough to keep the potatoes from sticking and to make them crispy)..
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Bake for 25 minutes (until golden and crispy)..
- In a bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Scramble eggs into small pieces..
- Once potatoes are done, mix them in with the eggs..
- Lastly, chop up avocado into cubes and mix it in..
- Enjoy! :3.
Check out our best ideas of what to make with hash browns.
These homemade hash browns are a snap to make!
Don’t forget to finish them off with your topping of choice.
In just a few simple steps, you can make perfectly golden brown crispy hash browns at home.
There are two kinds of hash browns: The chunky, floury, not crisp kind, and the lacy, crunchy, shredded version.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com