Easy, quick, and healthy baby apple banana oat muffins for babies and toddlers.
If you’re using muffin liners, spray the muffin liners before filling with batter to keep the liners from sticking to the muffins.
Simply place all of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed (see full recipe), except for.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins
- You need 4 cup of Quick oats oatmeal.
- It’s 1 packages of Blue berries.
- You need 5 of Bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Sunflower seeds (unsalted).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Roasted almonds (salted).
- It’s 1 cup of Milk (I used cashew milk you may use soy or almond as well).
- Prepare 2 of Apples finely chopped (I used green apples).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl.
- Then add blue berries and finely chopped apples and continue to smash together until mixed well.
- Next add 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Blend ingredients together and set aside.
- In seperate bowl mix 4 cup quick oats 2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp baking powder until blended.
- Then mix wet ingredients with dry and blend in almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Lightly coat muffin pan with cooking spray and spoon oatmeal mixture into the pan bake at 350 for 10-15 min or until browned.
- Take muffins out of pan to cool and let the muffins become firm so they dont fall apart and then Enjoy :)).
Healthy Banana Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat or spelt flour and no sugar.
Moist, delicious, easy and kids love these healthy muffins.
These healthy banana muffins with applesauce, whole wheat flour and no refined sugar win every-single-time.
They are my kids favorite and I can guarantee.
These Apple Banana Muffins are soft, light and fluffy with a touch of cinnamon.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com