Healthy breakfasts you can whip up fast, including delicious vegan dishes, creamy smoothies, whole grains It tastes like breakfast for dessert, if dessert were healthy.
All you need is love — in the form of Turn a classic summer quick bread into oatmeal with this recipe.
A lightly spiced and decadent bread pudding is made healthier using whole wheat bread, less sugar, and adding fruit.
Ingredients of Healthy bread pudding for breakfast
- You need 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 220 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salted butter.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
Healthy bread pudding for breakfast step by step
- Prepare two small bowls with cooking spray or salted butter..
- Buttered the slices bread and chop it to 4 parts (square).
- To make the milk mixture ; Break the egg into a bowl, add vanilla extract, salt and 1 teablespoon of granulated sugar, stir it until combine. Then add the milk and mix well..
- Pour little of the milk mixture into the bowls, put one part of chopped bread on it, add some raisin, pour again the milk mixture and repeat this process three times and then covered with bread on top, add 1 tablespoons of granulated sugar into each bowls and add some raisins..
- Steam it about 10-15 minutes. Check it, If the bread pudding were raising and no liquid left, means it is done (:.
Whip up this savory Mushroom Leek and Sausage bread pudding using Campbell’s® #ad #mmmmgood SUBSCRIBE.
Bread pudding is warm comfort food that can be served for breakfast, brunch and even dessert (my boys enjoyed decadent chocolate bread pudding at recent dinner buffet).
And because it’s incredibly easy to prepare, you should keep a good “wow them” recipe in your arsenal.
French toast bread pudding is a healthy breakfast casserole that tastes like dessert!
Made with sprouted wheat bread, apples, low-fat cream cheese, egg whites, and a touch of sugar and spices, you’ll get all the decadent goodness of a bread pudding in a nutritious package.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com