Home Gear Stovetop Cookware Skillet Cast-Iron Skillet.
Pull out this trusty kitchen helper and whip up one of these mouth-watering healthy cast iron skillet recipes for dinner tonight.
This vegetable hash recipe in a cast iron skillet is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ingredients of Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette
- You need 1 cup of Egg whites (or 3 eggs).
- Prepare 5 dash of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green onions.
- You need 5 of Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Baby Bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Asiago cheese.
Healthy Cast Iron Skillet Vegetable & Asiago Omelette step by step
- Pre heat oven to broil.
- Shred the asiago cheese..
- Julienne cut the tomatoes..
- Slice the mushrooms then cut those slices in half..
- Finely chop up the cilantro..
- Slice the scallions..
- Heat a 7 inch cast iron skillet on the stove with low heat. Line skillet with Pam..
- Add the eggs scallions, cilantro and black pepper in a bowl and mix with a fork..
- Add the egg mix to the cast iron skillet. Then evenly add the veggies and grind salt into the mix..
- Evenly add the asiago cheese to the top before the egg completely firms..
- Once the egg has firmed place the skillet in the oven for 3 minutes..
It’s the perfect vessel to cook a pork chop, crisp up some chicken thighs, or even Add oil: Pour a little vegetable oil or melted shortening into the skillet.
A tablespoon or two is plenty.
Vegetable oil and shortening are the most commonly.
Have a cast-iron skillet you’ve been wanting to use?
Look no further than these easy cast-iron skillet recipes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com