It has no added sugar but the mango making this another healthy option so, indulge without feeling guilty.
This healthy mango muffin recipe is full of fresh mango and pineapple.
The coconut and lime zest add a wonderful tropical flavor.
Ingredients of Healthy Mango Muffin
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need dash of powdered coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tsp of golden flaxseed meal.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of diced mangoes.
Healthy Mango Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..
The perfect healthy muffin recipe for breakfast or snack.
Super moist Paleo Mango Muffins with Coconut-Lime Streusel recipe – Made with The muffins are made by first pureeing the fresh mangoes and then forming a batter by mixing eggs, coconut flour.
I was going to make blueberry muffins when I realized that the kids had eaten all my blueberries, so I used mango pulp instead.
This fork tender muffin will be very moist.
This Mango Coconut Oatmeal Muffins recipe makes filling muffins healthy enough to have for Fold in mango.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com