This version uses leftover sweet potatoes for a easy and healthy way to start the day. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
Take out a stove top pan or.
These healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes are made with whole grains, taste naturally sweet, and they are a yummy way to pack a veggie into breakfast.
Ingredients of Healthy Sweet potato pancake
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil any oil (but try to opt for healthy one eg. olive oil).
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of flaxseed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Healthy Sweet potato pancake step by step
- Boil sweet potato..
- Heat pan with oil whilst sweet potato boil.
- Once sweet potato boil and shred, crack a egg, mix sweet potato, flaxseeds and sesame seeds.
- Ready to make pancakes!.
- After flipping.
- Add honey to taste. Viola!.
They are perfect for baby-led weaning as they are easy to pick up and have a lovely soft texture.
These gluten free sweet potato pancakes are really all that you’re gonna need in life to be happy about putting things in your mouth.
Well these are maybe some whole wheat healthy pumpkin pancakes depending on if you’re feeling like a tater or like some pumpkin spice.
Add some sweet potatoes to your pancakes, and your kids will definitely have a healthy meal to start their day!
With leftover mashed sweet potatoes, boost your breakfast nutrition by making sweet potato pancakes!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com