This simple but tasty Chorizo Breakfast Hash is a breakfast classic.
Perfect for your lazy weekend brunch Doesn’t even need the sour cream and salsa, great on its own.
One-pan Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash. featured in Sweet Potato Breakfasts.
Ingredients of Hearty Breakfast Hash
- Prepare 1 of egg (or two).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat (lard, chicken fat, bacon fat etc).
- You need 4 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 slice of thick cut bacon chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of grated Gruyère cheese.
- It’s of grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s dash of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need dash of paprika.
- You need dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare dash of crushed black pepper.
- You need dash of cumin.
- You need dash of chili lime salt.
- You need dash of sriracha.
- You need bunch of fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves.
Hearty Breakfast Hash instructions
- In a small saucepan, boil the potatoes in water with a dash of chili lime salt. Drain and cool..
- Heat a medium cast iron skillet to medium. Add bacon and fat..
- Chop onion and boiled potatoes..
- Add onions to skillet..
- When bacon is turning crispy add potatoes. Add spices. Mix and cover..
- Raise heat to medium high. Cook 2 minutes. Flip over and cover for 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and spread cheeses evenly across hash. Remove cover and set in oven at broil to melt cheeses. Wait for carmelization..
- Meanwhile, fry one or two eggs, sunny side up. Add a dash of chili lime salt and crushed black pepper..
- Remove skillet from oven. Place egg(s) on hash. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and dash of sriracha. Serve in skillet..
With this hearty breakfast casserole recipe, all you have to do is mix, bake, and enjoy!
Breakfast hash is one of my favorite meals because of its versatility and the variety it lends your diet.
You can easily tweak the ingredients to make it more or less hearty, while still maintaining a.
With crispy bits of perfectly cooked chorizo, tender potatoes, onions.
Everybody loves breakfast for dinner; besides, this hearty hash is just too good to eat only in the Remove from heat, spoon hash onto individual plates and garnish each serving with sprinkling of.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com