This hash brown recipe is easy to make, It’s crispy and delicious just like one you bought from fast food and stores.
They consist of a combination of.
These hash browns are crispy on the outside yet perfectly cooked on the inside.
Ingredients of Homemade hash browns
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and soaked in the water.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cooking oil for frying.
Homemade hash browns instructions
- Grated the potatoes, wash the grated potatoes few time until the water really becomes clear..
- Drain and make sure it is completely dry..
- Beat egg in a bowl..
- Put grated potatoes in a bowl,add flor,onions,ground black pepper and salt. Mix very well..
- Heat oil on pan and fry until golden brown..
- Ready to serve the hash browns. Bon appetit😋😋.
I love eating hash browns for breakfast with eggs and bacon, and this home made crispy hash browns.
By Annie Holmes Published in Breakfast.
Hash Browns…love them or hate them?
Personally, I am totally in love with them.
He explained his approach to me one day, while my mother was in the room and couldn’t help but overhear: ME: Dad, how do you make.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com