The color, flavor, and composition of honey depends on the flowers that serve as the source of the honey.
Honey is always there for someone who needs her help, she can give good advice, she’s really supportive in whatever decisions you make.
Honey definition, a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food.
Ingredients of Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- It’s 20 g of Honey.
- You need 30 g of Milk (or cream).
- It’s 50 g of Carrots.
Honey & Carrot Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don’t have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Mince the carrots using the stick mixer and add to the dry mixture..
- Pour the milk and honey into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
HONEY Meaning: “honey,” from Proto-Germanic *hunang- (source also of Old Norse hunang, Swedish honung, Old Saxon honeg,… See definitions of honey.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com