It’s easy to make the dough if you melt the margarine first.
When you stretch out the dough, line the board with plastic wrap instead of dusting with flour.
Great recipe for Easy Scones Made With Pancake Mix.
Ingredients of Honey Scones Made with Pancake Mix
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Margarine for baking.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Cream cheese.
Honey Scones Made with Pancake Mix step by step
- Microwave and melt the margarine..
- Add the milk and honey to Step 1 and mix well..
- Lightly mix in the pancake mix and divide the mixture into two portions..
- Stretch the dough out into a thin circle and divide into 8 pieces..
- Put cream cheese on half of the pieces..
- Sandwich the cream cheese with the other pieces. Repeat steps 4-6..
- Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for 15-20 minutes..
- When they become puffy and golden, they’re done! They are crispy when chilled, and soft and fluffy when warmed! Perfect for breakfast!.
- This time I used “kiri” cheese. Each piece is individually wrapped, so it’s easy to use..
Use a spatula to incorporate the butter until roughly combined, then add the honey and mix until you have a paste.
Combine pancake mix, sugar and orange rind in medium bowl.
Combine pancake mix, sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
Fisher Fair scone mix makes some down-right amazing scones, but using their scone mix for pancakes is out-of-this-world.
Plus, if you serve it with my recipe for Raspberry Jam , Strawberry Rhubarb Jam , Fresh Cherry Syrup or Blueberry Syrup it somehow makes it EVEN better.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com