When the oil is hot, add the eggs.
Cook, stirring, on medium heat, until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry.
Learn how to make Sausage, Vegetable and Egg Scramble.
Ingredients of Hot rice with sausages and scramble eggs
- It’s 2 tsp of vegestable oil.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 box of sausage links or patties (your preference).
- Prepare of minute rice 2 or 3 bags or reg. rice however you like.
- Prepare of sprinkle red pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of jalepenos and the juice (about 4 tblsp jalepeno juice).
- It’s 2 tsp of banana pepper juice.
Hot rice with sausages and scramble eggs instructions
- Heat pan on medium to low heat add vegetable oil..
- Crack eggs in a bowl with some salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile start cooking rice and after it’s done cooking, drain and add into another pan. Add a little bit of vegestable oil and heat rice for 8-10 minutes turning every now and again. Add jalepenos, jalepeno juice, red pepper powder and banana pepper juice to rice turning until well coated..
- Cook sausages according to package, cut into really small chunks and set aside..
- Scramble eggs, cut into small chunks and set aside..
- Add cut up eggs and sausages into rice and mix well. Serve hot : ).
The sweet tomatoes, savory sausage, and fluffy eggs are just what these greens need to get tender and tasty.
I like my eggs soft scrambled, moist and creamy A quick, satisfying breakfast scramble is just a whisk and chop away.
It only takes a few minutes to bring everything together in one hot skillet.
I have always loved the scrambled egg in fried rice, oh and those little shrimps!
Well I think if you were Once hot, add a tablespoons of light oil and swirl it to coat the bottom of the pan.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com