Delicious crispy waffles that you can top with your favourite fruit or cream.
More Ragi Recipes Ragi ladoo Eggless ragi cake Ragi coconut cookies.
Eggless ragi biscuits make a great snack for toddlers & kids.
Ingredients of Indian Style Eggless Ragi Waffles-
- It’s of Waffles.
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour/Atta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finger millet flour/ Ragi atta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 of Powder of cardamoms.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of melted clarified butter/ghee.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of melted clarified butter/ghee for roasting waffles.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered jaggery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare slices of Some Banana.
- Prepare as needed of Few Cherries.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
Indian Style Eggless Ragi Waffles- step by step
- In a large bowl sieve all the dry ingredients that is; wheat flour, ragi flour, baking powder and salt. Mix cardamom powder to sifted mixture..
- In a jar add buttermilk, melted 4 tbsp ghee and jaggery. Mix until combined..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients, very lightly careful not to overmix..
- Switch on a toaster..
- Once toaster is ready, grease it with some melted ghee using brush..
- Add 1/8 cup batter in the toaster. Close and let brown and cook..
- Flip to the other side placing in such way that you get cross marks over the waffles..
- In a small bowl add cream and chopped chocolate, microwave for 30 seconds. Mix till chocolate has melted add oil. Pour in a piping bag and pipe to decorate..
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, fruits and serve.
Delicious and fluffy basic waffle recipe without eggs.
You can serve this eggfree waffle with desired sauce and also ice cream.
I have eaten waffles many times before in bistros and cafes but this recipe shared here makes seriously best eggless waffles.
Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Eggless waffles recipe
I have seen people go mad for waffles.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com