This omelet recipe with mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil tastes like pizza for breakfast, Make this tasty dish to celebrate mom on Mother’s Day.
There’s probably nothing Italian about this, except that it uses leftover spaghetti sauce!
The Italian omelette is a very versatile exception, at least for veggies who eat eggs.
Ingredients of Italian Omelette
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ajvar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of Calabrese sausages (or chorizo).
- You need 1 of large chilli, chopped finely.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of corn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olives.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
Italian Omelette instructions
- Boil potatoes in a small saucepan until soft..
- Whisk eggs, ajvar and milk until combined..
- Fry the sausage, chilli, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini and corn until almost cooked..
- Mix in eggs, olives, spinach, cheese and season with salt and pepper..
- Place pan into oven and bake on 180c for 20 minutes or until cooked through..
There’s a lot going on in this oven-baked omelette, the most interesting of which is the use of angel hair pasta.
This Italian Omelets is quick, easy recipe, traditionally filled with goat cheese and chives.
However today we experiment with mozzarella cheese.
Italian omelette with zucchini. – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.
How to say omelette in Italian.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com