Surprisingly, this omelette is very popular with the children.
When the omelette again seize, we continue to tighten the roll, moving it to the other side of the pan.
After trying this quick pickled jalapeno recipe, I promise you.
Ingredients of Jalapeño omelette 🍳
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Organo.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and other spices of choice.
- It’s of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- It’s of Sour cream (or other sauce to garnish).
Jalapeño omelette 🍳 step by step
- Beat the eggs and blend them using a fork. Cut the cheese and the bacon..
- Pur everything together in a bowl. Add organo, pepper and salt according to taste..
- Pour the mixture in a pan with olive oil, place slices of jalapeño on top and cook it on a low temperature for around 10 minutes (or until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted, depending on the quantity of ingredients you use)..
- Don’t flip the omelette while cooking. It won’t burn on the bottom side because of the low cooking temperature..
- Bake the bread in a toaster or a pan..
- Serve the omlette with baked bread and a garnish of choice. I like combining it with sour cream and red pepper flakes, as on the photo..
So just how hot is the Jalapeno Pepper?
Learn how many Scoville Heat Units (SHU) the Jalapeno Pepper has, their history, how to grow them, and more.
Once you have thoroughly explored the smoothies Besides, spicy chorizo and spinach tucked up nicely in a golden omelette?
Who could pass that up for breakfast?
When you do a grape jelly omelette we can talk.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com