Ingredients of Japanese Omurice
- It’s 2 bowls of Cooked rice.
- You need 100 grams of Bacon (or Ham or Sausage).
- Prepare 2-4 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 2-4 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 pieces of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 pieces of Green pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- It’s As needed of Pepper.
- You need As needed of Salt.
Japanese Omurice step by step
- Finely chop the onion, the carrot and the green pepper. Cut the bacon small bite size..
- Heat the frying pan. Add the bacon, onion, the carrot and the green pepper.Continue to stir fry when the onion become softly..
- Add the Ketchup and Rice. Mix it well. If you like seasonings, add the pepper and the salt..
- Divide the ketchup rice into two, put on each dish..
- Beat eggs with milk in a bowl and mix it well. (1 – 2 eggs for 1 serving. 1 egg for 1tbsp Milk).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp Salad Oil in a pan, pour in the beaten eggs and swirl to cover the bottom of a pan. Cook until the eggs are 60 – 70% done. (Do it 2 times).
- Place the cooked egg onto the Ketchup Rice..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME