Ingredients of Japanese Style Omelet for Bento with Crab Sticks and Green Beans
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 of long Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Japanese Style Omelet for Bento with Crab Sticks and Green Beans step by step
- Shred the crab sticks with hand, and cut the green beans into bite size pieces. Combine all the ingredients except vegetable oil..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Add some of the egg mixture. When the egg is set on top and nearly cooked through, quickly roll the egg. Keep the first roll off to one side and and pour in the next batch. Repeat the process for the remaining egg mixture so you get layers of cooked egg on top of one another..
- You may want to add more oil if necessary while cooking the egg mixture..
- When all of the egg mixture is rolled up, let it cool. It’s easier to cut into slices after it cools down..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME