Ingredients of Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice
- Prepare 4 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 of carrots (in pieces).
- It’s 2 of sausage (slice in pieces).
- It’s 8 pcs of scallops.
- You need 1 of skinless/ boneless chicken tight (in pieces).
- You need of Fried eggs.
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- You need 2 of tpbs oil.
Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice instructions
- Wash the chicken with hot warm and rise off, boil the carrots for 10min and rise off (to soften the carrots).
- Add oil to pot, add in chicken, sausages, carrots, scallops and stir fry for 5min together.
- Add in water and the curry cubes (boil for 20- 30min).
- Ready to serve: place rice on the bowl, scoop curry and ingredients on top of the rice, lay the fried egg on top and pour some curry sauce on top of the egg. Sqeeze mayonnaise on top..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME