Ingredients of Jenny’s Scones
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 stick of Cold Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
Jenny’s Scones step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, Cream cheese and butter to a food processor and blend until it resembles course crumbs.
- Transfer everything to a large bowl. Stir in heavy cream, egg, and vanilla mixing the dough by hand until dough is moistened.
- on a floured surface separate dough into four equal size balls, flaten each ball into a circle and then cut the circles into quarters.
- bake on and ungreased cookie sheet for about 15min.
- when done baking let cool then dust with powdered sugar.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME