Ingredients of Just Like Kanitama (Japanese-Style Crab Omelette) Fluffy Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 5 of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Green onions.
Just Like Kanitama (Japanese-Style Crab Omelette) Fluffy Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Add the water and Chinese soup stock granules into a pot, and bring to a boil. Tear up the imitation crab sticks, and place in the pot..
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper. Check the taste. Please add a little bit more soy sauce or salt if you would like a stronger taste..
- Bring to a boil again, and swirl in the katakuriko dissolved in the same amount of water to thicken the soup..
- Beat 2 eggs, and swirl into the boiling soup..
- When the eggs become fluffy, turn off the heat. Drizzle with the sesame oil and vinegar, and lightly stir, then done. Sprinkle with green onions, and enjoy..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME