This flavorful one-pot wonder satisfies with its creamy curry base.
A delicious keto meal, ready in an hour.
A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love!
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of Waffles.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Thin chicken breasts are crusted in parmesan cheese, pan fried until golden brown, then topped with marinara and.
I know there are a lot of keto recipes out there today, but sometimes it can be hard to find ones that are loaded with flavor, healthy and easy to make.
You won’t even miss ordering takeout, because these hit the spot!
If you love cobb salads, you will love this grilled keto chicken salad!
Full of healthy fats from olive oil to mayonnaise, this salad will keep you full and energized to.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com