How to top almond flour keto waffles?
This Keto Protein Waffles Recipe is the perfect after dinner, guilt free snack that will Keto-Friendly Protein Waffles Recipe.
If you are anything like us, you always have a post-dinner sweet tooth, but.
Ingredients of Keto waffles
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 ounces of light cream cheese.
- You need 1 of healing tbsp Splenda.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour of choice (almond or coconut for keto) I used regular AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of heaping tbsp coconut oil.
- Prepare of Cooking spray for waffle iron.
Keto waffles instructions
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Don’t overfill iron cause it’ll puffy up as it cooks..
- Follow instructions for iron and cook until golden brown. Top with sugar free syrup or whatever else you like!.
Growing up in my house, we had one of those multi-purpose sandwich grills with interchangeable plates.
Making The Perfect Keto Waffles Dairy Free.
These keto waffles can be made dairy free.
To do this omit the heavy whipping cream, avocado oil and water and instead use three quarters of a can of Full.
This is a recipe for a classic almond flour.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com