If you were to use real bacon, they yes I would cook it first and then crumble it.
Reviews for: Photos of Ham and Hash Brown Quiche.
I like the idea of using hash browns as the crust instead of a pie crust.
Ingredients of Kori’s spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche
- Prepare 20 oz of shredded hash brownz.
- You need 18 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of spiral sliced ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 18 of eggs.
Kori’s spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche step by step
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used.
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes..
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender..
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham..
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done..
Hash browns meet quiche in this healthy recipe.
Shredded potatoes create a gluten-free crust for this bacon and spinach-studded quiche that’s sure to be a crowd-pleasing breakfast or brunch.
Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com