Give this recipe a try and let us know if you liked it.
Sabudana Khichdi – a pilaf/pulao made with sago/tapioca pearls!
This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri.
Ingredients of L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).
- It’s of Main ingredients.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soya oil..
- Prepare 3 of Green chilly (Finely chopped) ..
- It’s 1 1/3 of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumine seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder..
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped) ..
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar (vegan) ..
- It’s 2/3 cup of Potatoes (boiled ,peeled ,cubed.)..
- Prepare 1 cup of Sabudana / Sago Seeds ( soaked soaked for 2hrs in water ) ..
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (finely chopped) ..
- Prepare 25 grams of Soya balls ..
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). step by step
- In a khadhi put soya oil . Add cumine seeds. When cumine seeds done. Keep gas stove at medium high..
- Add Green chilly , Ginger ,Tomatoes Soya balls and Cucumber chopped. ..
- Now add Boiled, cubed, potato. stier it for another 30 sec . Then roasted peanut powder..
- Some salt as per taste . And black pepper..
- Then put sugar. Now stiear it well on low medium fire..
- Cover it with a lid for 8-9 minutes..
- sprinkle coriander leaves over it..
- Note: If you want to have it with lemon juice then put that right before eating it. ..
- Open the lid and mix it. Then transfer it o the two waiting plates ..
- After that you know what yo do with the dishes ……ha … ha .. ha ….
- Please note that you can add Sago Seeds after step no 2 or step no 3. Actually I forgot to write down this step. I feel sorry about the step. for any other questions you are welcomed..
Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky & fluffy sabudana khichdi at home with these simple steps.
Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made with tapioca pearls, peanuts, potatoes and herbs.
It is one of the most common foods eaten during religious fastings.
Tapioca khichdi is great for breakfast or as a snack and it tastes delicious.
This is a great gluten free dish.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com