Robllita (Italian Bread Soup): Leave it to the Italians to totally nail using up leftover bread.
A baguette (/bæˈɡɛt/; French: [baɡɛt]) is a long, thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough (the dough, though not the shape, is defined by French law). 🥖 Emoji: Baguette Bread. 🥖 Meaning.
For a Serving Size of (g).
Ingredients of Left over baguette bread 🥖 breakfast
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare Cup of yogurt or heavy milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of butter or olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of parsley or zaater.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- It’s Cup of Mazzarella cheese.
- It’s 5 cups of chopped bread.
Left over baguette bread 🥖 breakfast instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients first with 1/2 cup cheese and the spices.
- Then add the bread and mix then let it set make sure it’s wet.
- Then put in pan add the cheese on top and cook in reheat oven at 375 f for 15 to 20 minutes enjoy 😉.
Classic breakfast sandwiches bring one image to mind: eggs and melted cheese over bread.
While undoubtedly delicious, they’re also a tad boring after a while. 🥖 Baguette Emoji Meaning: Also known as the French stick, the baguette emoji can be used to represent a sub sandwich.
How to use baguette bread emoji.
Baguette bread has become a symbol of France, with its distinctive long shape.
It is a staple of French diets and is sold all over France, the price being set Baguettes are long, thin loaves of white bread made from a basic dough.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com