This low carb version of your favorite comfort foods is moist, flavorful and tastes just like the original.
It was totally yum and I’ve been munching on leftovers ever since!
An easy low-carb keto meatloaf with pork rinds and ketchup topping.
Ingredients of Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast
- Prepare As needed of leftover Meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, heaping.
- It’s As needed of something to grease the pan.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water for steaming top of eggs.
Leftover Meatloaf low-carb Breakfast step by step
- Heat a skillet that’s greased. Cut a piece of Meatloaf and sear the outsides all the way around it..
- Cook the eggs as you like. I like mine with the eggs runny. Add salt and pepper to taste. I add my eggs to the skillet and add a lid. Then pour the water under the lid and close. This will steam the whites but keep the yokes runny. As long as you don’t leave it on the skillet too long..
- Add mayonnaise to the top of the Meatloaf. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Lana’s Note: We like our meatloaf a little drier, so I drained off the fat.
I have tried this recipe both ways& both are very good.
This Low Carb Meatloaf is packed with flavour and absolutely delicious; your family will never know it’s made with keto friendly ingredients!
I usually have at least one slice of keto meatloaf leftover and LOVE to turn it into a Leftover Meatloaf Sandwich!
You definitely need to try this Leftover Meatloaf Stromboli!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com