Ingredients of Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- You need 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 50 g of Milk.
- Prepare of Grated Lemon Peel of Half a Lemon.
- You need of Icing Sugar:.
- You need of Lemon Juice from Half a Lemon.
- You need 50 g of Icing Sugar.
Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Grate the lemon peel (see pictures)..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and grated lemon peel..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don’t have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk into the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Let cool completely..
- Icing Sugar.
- Add the icing sugar and lemon juice to a small mixing bowl to whisk well..
- Pour the icing sugar over the hot biscuits using a teaspoon..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME