Mix together with a pastry blender or two forks until crumbly.
To assemble the muffins, fill each muffin well halfway with batter.
View top rated Streusel topping lemon muffins recipes with ratings and reviews. (Tastes Just Like Dunkin’ Donuts’) Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Glaze, ingredients: FOR THE MUFFINS.
Ingredients of Lemony Cream Cheese Muffins with Streusel Topping
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 of lemon plus zest (can use concentrated lemon juice).
- It’s 1 of You can always use more lemon if desired. Just add to suit your taste.
Lemony Cream Cheese Muffins with Streusel Topping step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line your muffin tin with liners..
- In a large bowl, mix together 3 cups of the flour, salt, baking powder and 1 cup sugar..
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and milk. Mix well. Add softened cream cheese and mix until creamy..
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry until just moist. Add the juice and zest from the lemon and stir until incorporated..
- Fill lined muffin tins almost full of batter..
- Streusel topping::.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- 1/4 cup softened butter.
- 1 cup sugar.
- Mix ingredients until crumbly. Generously top each muffin with streusel topping..
- Bake 25-30 minutes..
And I basically did what I always do with muffins, I tear off the top and save it for last.
After all it’s the best part of the muffin, no?
These pumpkin cream cheese muffins were made for the perfect first bite, with a crumbly streusel topping with a melted cream cheese morsel right The cream cheese filling ensures these pumpkin muffins stay moist and delightful up until the minute they’re devoured—no butter spread necessary.
Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins: Now cheesecake’s for breakfast!
They’re fresh lemony muffin wrapped around a cream cheese center.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com