Best of all, so easy make-ahead breakfast for on the go.
Here are our best low-carb egg breakfast recipes that go beyond simple scrambled eggs.
Some recipes need a little extra something to make them Low-Carb Bacon & Broccoli Egg Burrito.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- You need 2 lb of ground pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 lb of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls instructions
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
Low Carb Bodybuilding Crispy Fried Chicken
Low carb protein balls made with matcha collagen are a great pick up treat.
Low Carb Protein Balls with Matcha.
I’ve even tried to perfect the art of making green matcha tea myself.
I’m probably somewhat short of Japanese mastery, but I’m getting there.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com